With the potential for remote working to become more the norm, the pandemic has Americans considering packing up and move to a new city or state.
A survey conducted by Morning Consult found that more than one in four workers say they would consider moving to a new state if their employer allows them to work remotely going forward.
The survey found:
- 12 percent said it is very likely they would move to a new state.
- 16 percent said it is somewhat likely.
- 36 percent said it is very unlikely.
- 17 percent said it is somewhat unlikely.
- 19 percent said they didn’t know or don’t have an opinion.
This is a phenomenon some are noticing and others are openly musing about:
See the full report here.